25 Random Facts about me


Assalamualaikum guys...
Today I wanna write random facts about me!
Lol...just for fun...

1-My name is Siti Nur AshikinπŸ‘Έ
2-can call me Shikin/Ashikin/Ckin/Ikin/Kin
3-born,live at Kemaman Terengganu Malaysia🏑
4-my birthday on 3rd August 🎁🎁
5-fav colours are black,grey,purple(mostly)
6- suka ayam goreng,kerang,mashed potato,milo ais
7-I wear braces!😁
8-Such a nerd (occasionally)
9-Bookworm on moodπŸ›
10-pakai glasses sbb silau;rabun sikit jeπŸ‘“
11-Suka simpan barang mcm buku,keychain...
12-like travels ⛺🎠🎑✈πŸš—
13-i dont like vegetables except carrot,cucumber
14-saya akan asingkan makanan saya dari sebarang sayur-sayuran πŸ˜‹
15-my bestie is theSE7ENπŸ‘­
16-fobia with high sometimes
17-an introvert πŸ™Š
18-easy-going 
19-tkut jumpa/senyum dgn orng lain sbb tkut diorng xsuka sy (esp.  Girls πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚ boy lgi laaa)
20-rarely talk to the boys even with my classmates (if I talk to you, it's mean that I selesa brkwn dgn you) 
21-'jika awk hormat saya,saya akan hormat awk' (*fact ke ni,lol)
22-kpopers kpd exo,bts,got7,monstax,apink,vixx...(bnyk lg tp dh lupa...skrng dh kurng sikit,masa thun 6 - form 3 mmng minat gila)πŸ’•πŸ’•
23-love kdrama,kurang skit dgn drama melayu (bcause smua nya nk adaptasi dr novel,blurghh...)
24-suka quotes n download!! (Bila emo ke,suka ke,marah ke,mesti google quotes sbb almost all the quotes mmng kena dgn jiwa sy...) n my gallery pnuh dgn quotes...
25-minat to pursue my study in medic n idk what is the actual reason... Wanna help people; clichΓ© right? Hahaha... Idk why I choose this profession as my ambition but I think that I will enjoy to serve myself in this field...these people kept encouraging me; (parents, siblings, teachers, friends)...so, I feel and believe that I can achieve it... Hohohoh 

Thanks for reading my poyo facts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'll try my best to post another interesting topic next time...
Bye,have a nice day my readersss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Braces Journey : Before Pakai Braces πŸ˜€

All about KMS and me!

My Braces Journey 😁